OPERADORA HOTELERA BRISAS, S.A. DE C.V.
LEGAL NOTICE AND COPYRIGHT
The purpose of this document is to establish the Terms and Conditions through which, You (hereinafter "The User") may make use of this website (hereinafter the "Site") owned by OPERADORA HOTELERA BRISAS, SA DE CV , (hereinafter referred to as "OHB"). These Terms and Conditions determine a binding agreement between OHB, who is the owner of all rights to the Site. Therefore, it is recommended that you read these Conditions carefully.
THE SIMPLE USE OF THE SITE IMPLIES TOTAL ACCEPTANCE BY THE USER TO THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DON'T USE IT, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OF ITS PARTS, BELOW, YOU WILL NOT USE THE SITE, SO, IN CASE CASE, WE REQUEST YOU TO BE ABLE TO DO IT. IN THE SAME, YOU SHOULD BE OLDER AND BE IN FULL USE AND ENJOY YOUR POWERS AND RIGHTS TO USE THE SITE.
OHB provides the User with access and / or use of a series of online resources and content through the Internet, including, but not limited to: online texts, event information, contact information, maps, promotions, trivia , galleries of images and videos, among others, through the Site.
OHB reserves the right to modify, add or delete, at any time and without prior notice, the Site, as well as the conditions required to access and / or use it, except as provided in the respective Privacy Notice.
The Site is solely for the personal use of the User and cannot be used in relation to commercial activities. Illegal and / or unauthorized uses of the Site will be investigated and the corresponding legal action will be initiated.
OHB will keep the User informed about events and shows, so the User accepts and acknowledges that OHB may send him information, communications and / or advertising through any electronic means he deems appropriate, in accordance with his Privacy Notice that he may visit at https://www.brisas.com.mx/en/privacy-statement/. Upon registration, the User accepts that all information provided to OHB is true, accurate, current and complete.
The Site may not be used in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE SITE AND THE CONTRIBUTIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS MADE BY USERS TO THE SERVICE.
The information contained in this website is the exclusive property of OHB. This information is confidential so it should not be copied, distributed, disclosed or disclosed without the prior written authorization of OHB.
It is prohibited the use and / or total or partial reproduction of the information contained in the site by any of the verbal, written or graphic means (mechanical or electronic) known or to be known, in any form or for any purpose, without prior knowledge or express and written authorization of OHB. Any use and / or total or partial reproduction of the information contained in this site without the authorization of OHB, could constitute a violation of the Mexican laws in force applicable to the matter.
The information contained in this site contains several brands, which are the sole and exclusive property of OHB, such as: LAS BRISAS®, LAS BRISAS (and Diseño) ®, among others, which are in force and stocking all their legal effects and are protected by the Industrial Property Law.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the provisions described above, OHB shall have the right to exercise the actions, claims, complaints, complaints and other legal or administrative actions it deems appropriate, without prejudice to requiring compensation for damages.
The User acknowledges and accepts that OHB may (but is not required to) review the content that is published and, where appropriate, delete or refuse to put it online.
The User accepts that he is solely responsible for the content that he publishes on the Site or transmits to other Users. By publishing content in any area of the Site, the User assures and guarantees that he has the right to grant OHB an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license, fully paid to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, interpret, or otherwise use the Content, and to carry out derivative works or incorporate the Content in other works, as well as grant and grant sub-licenses on all of the above.
The User declares that he will not publish illegal or prohibited content and will not violate, embezzle, infringe or violate any Third Party rights (including, without limitation, any intellectual and personal property rights) on the Site.
The User will refrain from carrying out any conduct in the use of the Site that violates the rights of third parties.
In particular and without limitation, the User will refrain from carrying out the following through the use of the Site:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, of apology of terrorism or that threaten human rights.
- Do not introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that undermines fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it.
- Do not enter or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Portals.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the holders of the Portals or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
In the event of a breach by the User towards these Terms and Conditions, OHB may deny or withdraw access to the Site immediately.
The User, who is in full exercise of the capacities conferred on them by the applicable Mexican legislation, expressly expresses his / her consent to be subject to the content and scope of these Terms and Conditions of Use, so the User acknowledges and accepts that each time use the Site reiterate and confirm your consent with this instrument and / or with the latest published version of it.
In some cases, within the Site, you may explicitly request and ask the User when they require information that personally identifies them (hereinafter “personal information”) such as name, address, email, telephone number, etc. This information will be necessary for users to access certain functions of the Site.
OHB is not responsible for the veracity of the information, as it is information provided by users who access this website.
Likewise, OHB reserves the right to exclude from the use of the Site any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed according to law.
OHB believes that personal information is private and confidential, so it is stored in a safe and accessible place only for personnel specifically designated by OHB and used solely and exclusively for the purposes for which it was provided. For more information regarding our Privacy Notice, we ask that you review our Notice addressed to the holders of personal data that are held by OPERADORA HOTELERA BRISAS, S.A. DE C.V., found at: https://www.brisas.com.mx/en/privacy-statement/.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
When making use of the Site, the user expressly accepts, in case of any dispute, the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mexico City, as well as the applicable laws for the specific case in force in that place, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that by reason of nationality or domicile could correspond.