COMMITMENT TO CARE FOR OUR GUESTS
To our esteemed clients:
At Brisas Group we are committed to ensuring that every guest who stays with us or visits our restaurants, feels welcome and above all safe. This is our top priority. We follow updates and reports from the authorities day by day and minute by minute, to ensure that we are fully prepared for possible re-openings before the de-escalation of COVID-19, which appear to be likely to occur between the months of June and July. We are working diligently to ensure we are adequately prepared to receive guests.
Aware of the importance of offering our guests the highest standards in sanitization, cleanliness, and hygiene in all areas of the hotel and all food and beverage service, while maintaining the healthy distancing, all Brisas Group hotels have developed special operational plans to ensure that we maintain the levels of hospitality that our guests expect.
These special operational plans also apply to all employees in the various areas of the hotels. Regulations from both local and international authorities will be followed at all times to ensure that we provide complete safety for guests and staff, without impacting comfort.
OUR CARE COMMITMENT INCLUDES:
- All areas of the hotel will be completely cleaned and sanitized with regular cleanings occurring every two hours by our cleaning brigade in the following areas: reception, front desk, lobby, elevators, indoors and outdoors, restaurants and bars, pool area, gyms and spas, as well as the rooms in entirety.
- Anti-bacterial gel dispenses will be available throughout the hotel for frequent use.
- All cleaning and sanitization products are certified and approved by COFEPRIS and the Federal Ministry of Health.
- All employees, upon arrival to the hotel will check-in through an employee entrance where their temperatures will be checked before they can begin work.
Protocols for Guest Arrivals:
- There will be disinfectant mats at each entrance to the hotel, so that the guests clean their shoes before entering.
- The temperature of every guest will be taken.
- We will offer anti-bacterial gel and masks, and request authorization to sanitize your luggage before the hotel's entrance.
- If after check-in you wish to use the bell service, the gondola or cart used to transport luggage will be cleaned before and after each use.
In the rooms:
- We will ensure that your room is fully sanitized and clean upon arrival.
- Any items such as pen, paper and amenities in the bathrooms will be changed upon check-out of the previous guest, so that on arrival it is new and clean for use.
- A distance of 1.5 meters will be maintained at all times between staff and guests, both in common areas as well as in restaurants, bars and lounges.
- To ensure controlled distancing for your safety and comfort, no more than three people will be allowed per elevator, except for in the case of families traveling together. The bellman staff will not accompany guests in the elevator.
Pool, Spa & Gym:
- Pool beds will be separated by a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- In the gym all equipment will kept at a mandatory distance and will be constantly cleaned for the safety of the users.
- The maximum user capacity will be posted at each spa and gym.
- Golf carts will be disinfected before and after each round.
- Loaned golf clubs will be cleaned before and after each round.
- The changing rooms and lobby area will be disinfected at least once every four hours; Areas with direct guest contact will be disinfected after each use.
- All hotel employees will receive disinfectants and hand-wipes for personal use to keep with them during their shifts and throughout the course.
Food & Beverage Service in Restaurants and Bars:
- For your comfort and safety the tables will have at least 1.5 meters of separation between them at all time.
- Service personnel will wear masks at all times.
- There will be no buffet service at this time, only a-la-carte.
- Menus will be covered in plastics and cleaned before each use.
- We suggest that upon arrival you scan the QR code on your mobile device to read the available menu and list of services.
- If you wish to order food to your room, we suggest using the QR code on your mobile device or the Brisas Connectivity App.
- Our staff will come to your room with mouth covers, masks and gloves.
- Meals can be delivered on a tray so the guest can receive them at the door and take them into their room personally.
- If the food is delivered by cart the waiter will not remove lids or uncover the food. The guest will be asked to do this on their own.
If a case of COVID-19 is detected:
- We will follow the first aid protocols established by the authorities to manage guests or staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
- If a doctor is present on-site at the hotel, appropriate personal protective equipment will be provided.
- An isolation/quarantine area for the sick individual will be allocated while the contagion assessment is completed, and the individual is redirected to the appropriate hospital.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas visited by the guest or employee who exhibited symptoms of COVID-19.
- The Health Department or local government will be consulted with on an ongoing basis to see if there are changes to the local protocol established for the management of people with symptoms of COVID-19.
- If a person is distressed or has difficulty breathing, they can call an ambulance. If not in danger, a COVID-19, 911 or national application information leaflet will be provided, and they will be encouraged to consult with a medical professional.
- It will be indicated that public transport should not be used when leaving the property (no metro, taxi, shared shuttle, bus, etc.)
Brisas Group will continue to provide the highest standards of service and safety for its guests in all its hotels and resorts. We will constantly follow the existing regulations put in place by the authorities as well as international standards, to ensure that your stay is as safe and pleasant as possible at all times.
We hope to welcome you very soon so that you continue to enjoy or unique experiences, in the meantime we want you to be healthy and at home.
Ing. Antonio Cosío Pando
Chairman of Brisas Group